A. Job Purpose
To assist with the creation of digital, web related and production including mobile app management system and multimedia to support HRDF's business requirement and participate in Marketing & Communication strategy to ensure its effective implementation to meet the HRDF's strategic goals of elevating the customer engagement platform.
B. Key Accountabilities
- To assist with the multimedia presentation design based on event and users' requirement for HRDF's official events.
- To assist in monitoring online traffic and conversion and ensuring functionality and efficiency of websites.
- To assist in coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributing to team meetings; and production across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- To assist with visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers.
- Participate in Marketing Communications plans and initiatives to ensure alignment to overall corporate and IT strategies in meeting HRDF's business objectives.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
C. Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Multimedia, Graphic Design or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years of experience with extensive exposure in IT system development.
- Basic knowledge of developmental languages such as HTML, XML, CSS, SQL, HTML5, PHP and etc. At least 2 years knowledge of a developmental language is required.
- Multimedia development skills with creativity in design by using Adobe Suite and etc.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
D. Key Challenges of the Job
- Manage the user requirement to ensure organisational objectives are met.
- Providing effective and efficient technological platform for complex vendor and customer management.
- Keeping abreast of market developments especially on technology innovations and capitalising on this information to ensure HRDF is constantly relevant in the industries.