ExxonMobil is one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business. We operate facilities and market products in most countries and explore for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
In Malaysia, we are involved in significant oil and gas production operations and the marketing of chemical products. We also host a global business and technology center in Kuala Lumpur that provides high-level information technology and engineering expertise to ExxonMobil’s upstream, downstream and chemical businesses worldwide.
- Supply Chain Optimization Engineer
- Compositional Modeling Engineer
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) / Distillation Engineer
- Advanced Fired Equipment Engineer
- Process Control Application Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Offline Optimization Engineer
- Process Safety Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or higher
- Fresh graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply
- Relevant working experience.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Self motivated
*For further detailed information, please visit this link