1. What are the career opportunities that Public Bank offer to fresh graduates?
Fresh graduates will have the opportunity to kick-start a career with Public Bank as a Management Trainee. It is full-time permanent position offered to candidates from all disciplines.
2. What are the training programmes offered to the Management Trainees?
All Management Trainees will be guided by a mentor during their first 12 months to receive on-the-job training at their workplace. Besides that, our Management Trainees will be enrolled in structured classroom training to enhance their skillsets based on their job specialisation in the Bank. There are various training programmes/certifications, such as:
- PB TalentMax Programme
- Sales & Marketing Programme
- Asian Institute Chartered Bankers (AICB)
- Computerised Unit Trust Examination (CUTE)
- Certificate Examination in Investment-Linked Life Insurance (CEILI)
3. Does the Bank offer any internship programme to undergraduates?
The Bank provides internship opportunities to undergraduates in their final and penultimate year. All interns are assigned to dedicated coaches and will have the opportunity to learn and develop professional skills in relation to their career objectives. This could lead to an invitation for permanent position with the Bank upon completion of studies.
Interested to know more about Public Bank? Find out more at Public Bank’s Virtual Booth at GRADUAN ASPIRE this 24-27 October!