Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
You don't need a degree to join us!
Get a head start, learn and grow with a leading professional services firm while pursuing your professional accounting qualification with PwC Malaysia's Earn While Your Learn Programme.
**The Earn While You Learn Programme is designed for Diploma / STPM / UEC / GCE A-Levels / CAT / University Foundation Programme / Matriculation holders who would like to get a head start in the accounting profession. **
This programme offers:
- Full time employment
- Exam support to pursue your professional accounting qualification
- Exam and study leave
As a Tax Assistant, you will be working with our Tax consultants to assist them in the preparation of tax computation as well as handle daily administrative matters. You will be exposed to the current dynamics of working in the Tax field and gain valuable working experience in a professional environment.
Note: This vacancy is particularly open for Diploma or CAT holders who are keen to start their career in PwC Malaysia specialising in tax computation area.
- Accounting qualification - either LCCI / Advanced Diploma / Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy / STPM
- High level of integrity, mature and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with speed and accuracy
- Attentive to details
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience in an accounting or finance environment is advantageous
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
If you'd like to receive more of PwC's latest news and updates, why not join our 'Fresh Off the Grad' newsletter right here?