Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
**The Earn While You Learn Programme is designed for Diploma / STPM / UEC / GCE A-Levels / CAT / University Foundation Programme / Matriculation holders who would like to get a head start in the accounting profession. **
This programme offers:
- Full time employment
- Exam support to pursue your professional accounting qualification
- Exam and study leave
As a Trainee Associate, you will be working with our Assurance auditors to :
- Provide administrative support such as perform referencing and casting checks on financial statements
- Compiling and performing bank / debtors confirmation
- Accounting qualification - either LCCI / Advanced Diploma / Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy / STPM
- High level of integrity, mature and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with speed and accuracy
- Attentive to details
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience in an accounting or finance environment is advantage
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
If you'd like to receive more of PwC's latest news and updates, why not join our 'Fresh Off the Grad' newsletter right here?