Research, Design and Development (RDD) is Dyson's engine room. It’s where our engineers challenge convention, build, test, fail, refine, and then fail again - all to invent technology that solves problems that others ignore. Join us as and from day one you’ll be assigned to a live project influencing the evolution of Dyson technology. We’re looking for interns to be involved in realising our ambitious plans. You won’t just learn how things are done – you’ll find ways to make them different, authentic and better.
Visit the Dyson Careers Site for more information on the available positions such as:
- Design Engineering Internships (Environment Care, Floorcare, Professional and Lighting)
- Verification and Test Engineering Internship
- Technology Development Internships (Fluid Dynamics, Acoustics and Vibration, Structural Analysis)
- Procurement Internship
Internship period: December 2020 to February 2021 (minimum 12 weeks) Specialisations: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Design and Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics and any other related disciplines
Delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to be:
- On track for 2nd upper class honours or above and studying towards an engineering discipline related to the position you are applying for
- Able to commit for at least 12 weeks and graduating in 2021
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through your internship, university projects or as part of your co-curricular activities
- Have a creative approach to problem solving to ensure our machines are better
- Be able to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment
Above all, you'll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
Please submit your application here.
For your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume with expected year of graduation
- Updated academic transcript / degree audit
Please note that you should only apply to one position as multiple applications will delay the selection process. We will consider you for other internship roles should you have the relevant skillset or experience.