To qualify for each of the Doctor of Philosophy programmes, applicants must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.30 or its equivalent in the relevant field.
- However, an applicant with a CGPA below 3.30 or
- its equivalent in the relevant field may be considered if the applicant possesses the relevant working or research experiences, or
- A professional qualification that is recognised as being equivalent to the above, or
- Other qualifications approved by the PBS Senate.
In addition, all international applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements of the University.
All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum TOEFL 550 or Band 6.0 for IELTS.
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme is designed to prepare students for a career as an academic or a researcher in the public or private sector. The research in the PhD programme is an in-depth investigation of specific research issue(s) related to a management discipline with the aim of enhancing and contributing to new knowledge in that discipline. Students are expected to have strong theoretical and research methodological foundations and be able to conduct their research fairly independently.
The fields of study offered in the Doctor of Philosophy programme are as follows:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Management)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Marketing)
Class on WEEKDAYS or SATURDAY
For any inquiries, you may email to PBS Student Service Centre, email@example.com or alternatively call 603-8946 7440/ 603-8946 7441 or fax: 03-8942 1584 or WhatsApp +6011-1337 0394