This exciting role is an important part of the Global Delivery Centre HR Operations/ Shared Services team, supporting Malaysia, and wider APAC initiatives around HR operations and the digital transformation journey. In this role, you will play a key role in in being part of a team in planning and directing effectiveness and efficiency in the administration and service delivery of HR Shared Services for the APAC region; supporting the effective and efficient delivery of each digital HR transformation project, by reviewing and producing high quality data, systems and process analysis. The purpose of this is to contribute to the digitalization of high-quality solution design and implementation of HR solutions and practices for the region, reflecting leading agile and collaborative approaches.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
- A growth mindset and a desire to challenge established practices
- Skilled in collaboration amongst wider teams, passionate about empowering solutions to maximise performance
- Resilient and able to work under pressure to deliver a pragmatic solution
- Creative thinking, using agile methods and innovative approaches to tackle complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical, and sustainable solutions
- Analytical, meticulous with a passion for data
- Always focused and outcome driven as well as champion our values
What you’ll be doing
- Provide HR operations support to APAC HR and be involve in developing processes and tools which facilitate the quality of administration of shared services
- Identifying improvements and document stakeholder needs and business requirements
- Research, analyse and interpret complex information to support the redesign of an internal process or practice
- Supporting digitized and digitalized HR solutions for existing tools and processes, by setting up a business analysis approach and plan
- Develop operational excellence through automation & process improvement strategy
- Building innovative solutions that deliver quality value proposition (HR Service Delivery)
- Resolving detailed problems and dealing with non-standard requests
More about you
- Ability to influence and navigate in a complex and fluid environment
- Have ability to extract information, find patterns, synthesize big data, see new opportunities and possibilities in an analytical and very structured manner
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, without compromising on the quality of your work
- Excellent listening skills, have good communication skills and an ability to describe complex scenarios in a structured, comprehensive way for the intended audience
- Have ability to work with the big picture and in small details.
- Communicate effectively and deliver complex analytics/solutions in straightforward business language ensuring stakeholders, no matter their level, are fully engaged.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, clearly identify key issues and present information concisely
- Expert working knowledge including development using Microsoft Office
- Preferred exposure to leading agile concepts and project delivery
Why this role is critical to us
- Our business only thrives if we are constantly innovating and transforming our internal HR processes and practices to provide modern solutions for our wider business.
- You will work in related projects across the region with the aim to change and modernize the digital HR landscape.
- You will work closely with local country HR representatives and cross-country teams