Colgate Customer Service & Logistics Management Trainee Program is an 18-24 months development program crafted for high potential young graduates, equipping you with professional and leadership skills needed for you to chart your way to an exciting career with us!
Throughout the program, you will be gaining commercial experience within the Customer Service & Logistics function in which you will get exposed to the vibrancy of a complex and competitive business environment, be challenged intellectually and be encouraged to find innovative solutions to challenges.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Degree or Master’s degree holder with CGPA 3.2 and above & with less than 1.5 years full-time working experience (excluding internships & part-time work)
- Passionate about developing a career in FMCG industry
- Analytical & data-driven with strong digital acumen
- Problem solver with strong systems thinking skills
- Creative & critical thinker with an open mind and high learning agility
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial & possess experimental mindset
- Strong leadership & driven to achieve goals and deliver outcomes
- Effective teammate with strong communication & interpersonal skills