Content moderation protects users, brand, and company from legal liabilities. It combines machine-assisted moderation with human-in-the-loop capabilities to create an optimal moderation process for real-world scenarios.
- Responsible for user-generated content submitted to an online platform.
- The content moderator’s job is to make sure that items are placed in the right category, are free from scams, does not include any illegal items, and much more.
- Understanding client policies and guidelines and making decisions based on them.
- Reviewing user reports regarding website content l Liaising effectively with other internal and client teams.
- Communicating with customers through various relevant & appropriate channels (e.g. social media, telephone, email, etc)
Some companies that are hiring:
- Evrpks Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Exitando Sdn Bhd
- Forest Interactive Sdn Bhd
- Primalcom Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Rams Solutions Sdn Bhd
Possible Job Roles:
- Senior Content Strategist
- Content Executive
- Content Moderation Specialist
- Content Partnership Executive
- Content Lead
- Content Writer
If you submit your CVs we will share the CVs with companies that are hiring under the MYWiT initiative