• To ensure glove quality standards and production output target is achieved.
• To provide technical key-support to production team.
• To study machineries designs and do some re-engineering projects to upgrade / improve productivity.
• Executive (Production / Manufacturing) in data analysis, trouble shooting.
• To improve consistency of process parameter through engineering.
Second Class Lower
Field of Study
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering with strong academic results (2nd class / 3.00 & above).
• Possess basic programming skills such as Ladder diagram, PLC, PIC and Microprocessor skill will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in English. Bahasa Mandarin & other international language will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant personality, matured and energetic team player.
• Results oriented with strong follow up attribute.
• Able to work under tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.