The HIPA-X Programme is Celcom’s differentiated Management Trainee programme aimed at building unicorn talents to demonstrate deep expertise in emerging digital skills complemented with core Leadership abilities. This 24-months programme has a prioritised focus on candidates having strong technical skills first, followed by the building of core Leadership abilities through the delivery of our structured curriculum.
- Degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (exception 3.3) or equivalent in Comp Science, Information Security, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, or relevant professional qualification
- Computer languages and scripting ability i.e., C++, Python, Java
- Leadership experience in extra curricular activities
- Graduates with less than two years of working experience
- Proactive and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, team oriented, creative, adaptable, and driven.
- Demonstrates analytical capability and intellectual curiosity is ideal
- Innovative and resourceful - thrives on solving problems in creative ways
- RM4,000 monthly basic salary
- RM8,000 sign on bonus
- RM8,000 completion bonus at end of the programme (subject to terms & conditions)
- Awesome perks & benefits