Cash application is a part of the account receivables process, the main that applies incoming payments to the correct customer accounts and receivable invoices.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform daily download and upload of Bank statement into Oracle system, ensure the balance is tied
- Perform receipts posting and apply the cash receipts in accordance with the standard operation procedure
- Perform cash receipt variance report, work toward resolving the discrepancy being identified during the Bank statement to Oracle reconciliation
- Perform review of the automation cash receipts posting and verify whether it is posted correctly
- Identify Credit Card payment and reconcile bank statement vs Oracle lockbox receipts
- Follow-up and take initiative to drive down on the unknown and unapplied receipts open items in the balance sheet
- Send standard report as a communication to the respective stakeholders on the completion of the cash receipts posting (Manual/Automation)
- Manage internal and external queries
- Perform creation of debit/credit memo for adjustment request
- Perform refund processing and follow-up on the refund rejection request due to incorrect bank details
- Perform E-Invoice generation and send statement of account, invoice copies and credit note.
- Prepare and update the unknown and unapplied daily listing
- Provide support for implementation of project migration, process enhancement/improvement, and any other Global Initiative
- Take initiative to drive performance measures/key performance indicators (KPIs)
More about you
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Professional degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Basic knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedure
- Experience of Oracle applications is an added advantage
- Able to deal with a high volume of work in a transaction orientated environment.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills