Cash Application - Cash application is a part of the account receivables process, the main that applies incoming
payments to the correct customer accounts and receivable invoices.
• Perform daily download and upload of Bank statement into Oracle system, ensure the balance is tied
• Perform receipts posting and apply the cash receipts in accordance with the standard operation procedure
• Perform cash receipt variance report, work toward resolving the discrepancy being identified during the
Bank statement to Oracle reconciliation
• Perform review of the automation cash receipts posting and verify whether it is posted correctly
• Identify Credit Card payment and reconcile bank statement vs Oracle lockbox receipts
• Follow-up and take initiative to drive down on the unknown and unapplied receipts open items in the balance
• Send standard report as a communication to the respective stakeholders on the completion of the cash
receipts posting (Manual/Automation)
• Manage internal and external queries
• Perform creation of debit/credit memo for adjustment request
• Perform refund processing and follow-up on the refund rejection request due to incorrect bank details
• Perform E-Invoice generation and send statement of account, invoice copies and credit note.
• Prepare and update the unknown and unapplied daily listing
• Provide support for implementation of project migration, process enhancement/improvement, and any other
• Take initiative to drive performance measures/key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Professional degree,
Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• 1-2 year(s) of experience in Accounts Receivables
• Basic knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedure
• Experience of Oracle applications is an added advantage
• Able to deal with a high volume of work in a transaction orientated environment.
• Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within SSC team.
• High degree of attention to detail
• Confident in dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills