BDO. Because Relationships Matter.
At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins - and ends – with exceptional regard for our people.
With more than 50 years of history, BDO in Malaysia is one of the 5th largest professional firms providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO); and plays a key role in the operations of BDO offices in Brunei, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam. Internationally, BDO operates in 162 countries, and employs over 80,000 people in 1,591 offices.
We seek to develop our people and empower them to take responsibility as well as ownership for delivering high quality services to our clients. To get you there, we provide you the platform for career development and the opportunity to get on the fast track.
How are we able to do this? Well, we walk the talk and a few of the key support tracks provided include:
• Personal development through technical and business-based skill structured training & workshops
• Exposure via real projects including opportunity for overseas/regional secondments
• Stimulating environment with opportunities for cross-functional and cross-border work
• Expert support & training for pursuing an international Professional Qualification (if you don’t already have one before you join us)
BDO Malaysia has been awarded the:
• ACCA Approved Employer for Trainee Development – Platinum Level
• Authorised Training Employer for the ICAEW ACA Programme
• Authorised Training Organisation for MICPA-CAANZ
• Recognised Employer Partner for CPA Australia
Come and be part of BDO’s team and experience a life-enriching journey with us.
Your Career, Our Journey!