McDermott’s Graduate Engineer Program is an entry level program designed to provide graduates from engineering disciplines with an opportunity to work in a challenging environment while learning how organizations provides solutions to the energy industry.
While in the program, participants will:
• Develop an understanding of the services McDermott offers to its customers
• Working experience where they can apply their education and broaden their technical knowledge
• Receive ongoing training and development through mentorships, job shadowing and on-the-job experience
• Build relationships through networking
• Receive feedback on their performance through formal evaluations by current supervisors
**Job Overview **
• Perform detailed design engineering, analysis and calculations on basic engineering tasks.
• Apply knowledge and skills to complete routine assignments under close supervision and mentoring.
• Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and procedures.
• Organize own work to meet deadlines set by others.
• Clearly communicate information, asking questions and checking for understanding.
Why you should work at McDermott:
• Leader in the global energy infrastructure market
• Growing end markets and strong backlog of work
• Industry-leading safety performance
• Focus on career development
• Collaborative and inclusive culture