Discover the GREAT in your career.
As a LIFE company, our customers are at the heart of all that we do. Being one of Asia’s leading insurer for over a century, we have built a long-lasting legacy of trust with our customers over many generations. At the foundation of this trust is Integrity, Initiative, and Involvement – from the way we treat every customer relationship with honesty and transparency, to our proactive approach of delivering the best possible solutions in both life and general insurance.
Integrity, Initiative, and Involvement is what guides us. It is what makes us do the right thing, take the lead, and choose ‘we’ over ‘me’. Our mission is to make life great for our customers because we understand what matters most to them, and we know how to help them protect it.
If you are looking to grow in an exciting career that enables you to drive innovative marketing initiatives, we are seeking a professional to join our team as Associate, Brand & Communications.
- Produce corporate communications material for internal and external stakeholders
- Build media relations to achieve better media exposure
- Manage crisis communications and prepare media statements as needed
- Execute media sponsorship events, review and evaluate sponsorship requests and make recommendations
- Manage internal publications such as the Annual Report and the Unit Funds Annual Report
- Manage CSR activities end to end
- Manage the planning and execution of all digital initiatives, including regional and local brand, product & event-based campaigns
- Adapt and execute all digital strategies in line with Group Digital Marketing to build social media communities
- Manage social media communities (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Other responsibilities entailed
- Ideally hold an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business, Mass Communications, Journalism, PR, Marketing or related disciplines
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Creative and innovative, with good project management core
- Good knowledge of brand management, PR best practices as well as event management and crisis management/communication
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin an added advantage
Great Eastern Malaysia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, and all qualified applicants shall receive a fair and equal consideration for employment.
- Location: HQ, Kuala Lumpur
- Entity: Great Eastern Life Malaysia
- Employment Type: Contract