• To help manage the planning & execution of all digital initiatives, including regional and local brand, product & event-based campaigns.
• To assist in being brand custodian for digital front and aligning with internal & external stakeholders, including creative agencies and solution providers.
• To produce corporate communications material - writing, proofreading and editing - for internal and external stakeholders.
• To build media relations via a pre-determined programme and media visits with an objective of achieving better media exposure.
• To assist crisis communications vis-a-vis media, and prepare media statements for dissemination.
• To execute media sponsorship events to enhance brand presence. To review and evaluate sponsorship requests and make recommendations.
• To assist internal publications such as the Annual Report and the Unit Funds Annual Report to be published on time and within budget.
• To evaluate invitations for submission of corporate awards from media, award institutions, financial industry and other relevant bodies.
Minimum Working Experience
Field of Study
• Ideally hold a Degree in Business, Mass Communications, Journalism, PR, Marketing or related disciplines.
• Have between at least one year of working experience in brand management, with a focus on digital advertising / marketing, media relations, corporate communication, consumer and communication research.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Possess excellent written and presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Creative and innovative with a good project management core.