• Assist in preparation of communication packs for quarterly financial and strategic performance dialogues, half yearly business reviews as well as monthly reporting to the Regional office.
• Assist in preparation of information packs for Board reporting, staff communication/ townhall, EXCO updates, and any other adhoc communications.
• Reconciliation and streamlining of data reported by various teams across the organisation, to ensure and implement “one source of truth” reporting.
• Assist in setting up performance tracking templates to enable collection of information, analysis of data, as well as sharing and dissemination of performance indicators
• Support the monitoring and communication of the overall business performance (especially key financial metrics) such that timely actions can be taken to drive towards its achievement.
• Assist in competitor benchmarking, financial analysis, researching and monitoring market trends.
Background and Education:
• Degree in Finance related discipline (Finance/Accounting, Economics, Mathematics/ Statistics, Actuarial Science or Professional qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
• At least 4 years related working experience, with strong actuarial/ accounting background.
• Experience in Life insurance company and/ or audit back ground are preferred.
• Experience in financial reporting such as Embedded Value and IFRS are preferred.
• Excellent written and spoken English, with strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages. Powerpoint skills are a bonus.
• Ability to seek out/ work with others across the organisation to obtain information and/ or resolve issues.
• Ability to work with diverse personalities, cultures and business practices.
• Strong financial disciplines including detailed financial analysis.
• Must be able to excel under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines.