Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Performs all channel Monitoring to evaluate employee’s behavior and customer service performance and compliance with the company policies and business laws and regulations.
- Provides structured and valuable feedback and recommendations to address skills and knowledge gaps and behavioral opportunities.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for review with Internal Stakeholders and/or clients.
- Collaborates with call quality team members and QA Manager to identify and streamline QA processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Works in partnership with Operations, Training and Clients in developing and/enhancing evaluation programs that’s targeted to the objectives of the account and will unearth root cause of the problems, possible solutions and provide actionable insights for performance improvement.
- Uses Call Center Tools and/or Client Systems to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality performance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Open to both local and foreign talents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in performing quality audit, root cause analysis, calibration, process improvement initiative.
- Knowledge of Quality terms, tools, and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills while working in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market.
Click on the apply button or alternatively, email your CV directly to our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the job position and language spoken. For e.g: "Assistant Customer Experience Expert" - (insert language spoken)"
Good luck, we look forward to having you as part of our family at TDCX!