We are looking for a highly motivated and high achiever with strong interest in business and enjoy meeting people to join us in our Agency Southern Region Department.
You possess good interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a business development team. You appreciate the challenges working together with a dynamic agency force and have the passion to motivate them to achieve targets and beyond. For this role, you are required to provide support to Agency Director on business development activities in terms of production and recruitment. Also, you are responsible for business goal of the assigned branches in production, recruitment, training and manpower development, persistency and new market growth. You are required to work closely with Branch Admin Head to increase the profitability of business and organize branch monthly meeting with all Group Sales Managers and Unit Sales Managers for effective communication and changes.
You are a self-starter, possess confidence and excellent communication skills in order to interact with people of all levels across business lines, branches and support functions as well as agency force. Being able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment will allow you to excel in this role.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
• Organize recruitment seminar, Business Opportunity Programme (BOP), recruitment activities and sales seminar to increase productivity
• Organise road-show for new product launching and awareness campaign
• Monitor sales & recruitment performance
• Plan and conduct training for the agency force, such as PEP, BAMC, RFP, PCE, CEILI, new products
• Assist Agency Director in all communication to all parties
• Report regularly on progress of Agency Financing Scheme as well as recruitment updates
• Support Agency Director in other business development related matters as required
• Support the agency administration in the area of activation/appointment of agents and to grant ad hoc authority for the payment to agents/agency, e.g., commission payment
Minimum Working Experience
Field of Study
• Possess a recognized degree in Insurance, Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or any business-related field
• Between 2-3 years of working experience in a business development, marketing, distribution, or sales line in insurance, unit trust, banking or FMCG environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, with a demonstrable track record in sales/marketing/business development
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, dynamic and hands-on, with high verbal and numerical literacy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Words)
• Good organizing skills and presentation skills
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Preferably someone who can communicate in Mandarin