The AmGraduate Program (AmGP) is an intensive 18 months programme that aims to develop young outstanding Malaysian graduates to be leaders of tomorrow with AmBank Group.
Our programme accelerates your learning curve and enables you to shape your career in the financial services sector. The program provides exposure to diverse areas in AmBank Group, in building your banking career.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent in any discipline
- Graduates with Master’s degree are highly encourage to apply
- Graduates with less than one (1) year's working experience with the above qualification may also apply
- Candidate graduated not more than 2 years from the commencement date of the programme.
- Candidate must have strong leadership qualities with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
This is a 18 months programme which is divided into 3 job rotations
- Experience and explore the exceptional opportunity at an organisation which offers a wide range of positions that suited to young professionals talents like you.
- At AmBank Group, we put great emphasis on development of staff capabilities as we believe dynamic development is an integral requirement to ensure a culture of high performance amongst our talents.
Benefits of the AmGraduate Programme :
- Recruit, develop and retain top talent
- Provide experiential and intensive training
- Enhance development through mentoring and coaching
- Enable fast-tracking of career
- Prepare participants for future leadership positions in the Group
It is an accelerated programme that challenges your learning curve and enables you to shape your career across our business.
If you have what it takes to make a difference and go beyond expectations, we invite you to be part of this journey.