• Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
• Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
• Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
• Processing of payments transactions.
• Analyze vendor statements.
• Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
o Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
o Process Time and Expense (T&E) related payment.
o Process cheque payments.
Travel and Expense (T&E) Processing:
• Manage travel and entertainment process including:
o Processing and validating approvals in T&E reports.
o Processing, reviewing and releasing payment based on electronic expense reports.
• Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts.
• Ensure that the Accounts Receivable and Cash Management processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the SSC F&A Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Responsible for the following tasks related to Accounts Receivable (Cash Application and Billing) and Cash Management tasks:
Check bank-in slips against bank statements daily.
Process receipts from customers, process debit and credit notes and process discounts and rebates.
Process transfer / refund / forfeiture of customer deposits.
Process customer billing.
Review and follow up on unallocated cash for clearance.
Perform bank posting and bank clearing. Follow up on unreconciled AR and AP items.
Compute and take up bank charges and reconcile to bank advices.
General Ledger/Fixed Asset
• Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports
• Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
• Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
• Graduated with at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course.
• Prior experience in SAP.is a plus point.
• Must be meticulous.
• Must be a good team player.
• Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
All of our employees will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.