Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Provide excellent support experience to customers via all relevant communication channels.
- Identify customer's needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer's needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
- Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to our service standards.
- Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedures.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Open to both local and foreign talents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possesse strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation)
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
Click on the apply button or alternatively, email your CV directly to our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the job position and language spoken. For e.g: "Account Specialist (Technical Support) - (insert language spoken)"
Good luck, we look forward to having you as part of our family at TDCX!